Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maybe one day I'll tell you

 Today has been super interesting. It might be a defining day. My thoughts on a certain subject might be changed forever.

I also went to the movies, and sat in 3 different movies for varying times: Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (saw a couple of Heath Ledger scenes which was enough to make me happy) for 10 minutes, Daybreakers for 20 minutes(gross! and seemed stupid) and Leap Year (all of it!)

We got out of Daybreakers(the movie we bought the ticket for) ten  minutes after the half hour cut-off to switch movies and the guy wouldn't let us switch...so we were trying to figure out which movie to sneak into anyway(we did have a ticket) when the nice desi, Muslim manager let us switch! He saved the night so woo-hoo for him!

Leap Year was alright...nothing special. I really wanted to see The Princess and the Frog but that didn't happen. Oh well, an experience nonetheless...and got to spend time with an old friend after quite a while.

So different movie experience aside, the night-in post-movie has been really interesting. It MIGHT have implications on some decisions on what routes to take I had been mulling over recently. I shouldn't get ahead of myself though. I tend to do that sometimes as much as I try not to.

So, note to self: Stop thinking about this and immerse yourself in notes...this semseter is going to suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment