Saturday, February 20, 2010

Damnnn (not in the sexy way)

Damn it Damn it DAMN it DAMN IT DAAAAMMMNNNN ITTTT!!!!!!

There will be some kind of sign telling me which path to choose, right?

It better be the one that leads me to the brightest, happiest future iA.

Please Allah miyan, make sure it leads to the bestest place!

A mention of your name by someone other than me and I feel happy (consequently, are you aware I'm happy at this mention or do you choose to ignore it?) But what if you're not the one I'm meant to be with? What if I'm wasting precious time and brain activity on this "maybe" thought? And what about my other options in my head? Is one of them the one?

The one I'm meant to be with better be the best option.

And I know exactly what is breeding these thoughts....stupid desi-dom! Stupid no-one-listening-to-me! Stupid other-people's-entertainment! Stupid stress-for-no-reason-but-stress-nonetheless!

Stupid, stupid, stupid everything

A day before two HUMONGOUS midterms

Please Allah miyan, if nothing else, let my mini-vacay plans work out! (but ideally make the rest of it work out even if vacay doesn't)

SIGH! DAMN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment