Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boredom

Lately, I want things to restart in two places where nothing had really happened in the first place. The one that was barely on the still-cold burner is the one I'm more interested in, since I guess, it holds more of a mystery. I wish something, anything, would happen. Life's so dull. And boredom leads to thoughts like these.

In other news, I finally quit a job that was hanging over my head. I started working at another company without quitting the first one (since I signed no contracts, its not a huge deal to be working at more than one place without informing anyone) Its a huge burden off my shoulders...I had been delaying it all week. It was a very amicable separation of ways...I'm glad.

I hope it was a good decision. Considering how badly I had been wanting to hear back after my interview and how increasingly irritated I was becoming of things at my first job, I'm guessing it is for the better. Let's wait and watch.
I hope life is only going to get better from here on in and more interesting too. I'm bored. Very bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment