Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MFOD (Musical Fickle-y Obsessive Disorder)

True to the name of my blog, I become obsessed with certain songs , listening to them over and over, mostly on repeat and for a few days. But I can't just stick to one..that's where the fickleness comes in. Eventually, I get bored and move on.

These days, I have "Tera Honay Laga Hoon" from Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani ON REPEAT! It started on Sunday, it's Wednesday and it's still on repeat. (Well, most of the time)

I LOVE this song! I'm slightly irritated when Atif tries to sing all high-pitchy but Alisha Chinai's parts are beautiful...and as always, Atif's voice did eventually grow on me.

Take a listen


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsf7Ybkz_-s&feature=PlayList&p=A7B744EAA85948E4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=23

No comments:

Post a Comment