Monday, November 16, 2009

Conversation with school

This song from 3 Idiots very nicely describes my feelings towards school right now. This semester is just refusing to end. Tuesday's midterm is going to blow chunks.

Saari umar hum
Mar mar kay jee leeyay
Aik pal toh ab humain
Jeenay do jeenay do

Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again

Kandhon ko kitabon kay bojh nay jhukhaya
Rishwat deyna toh khud papa nay sikhaya
99 percent marks lao gay toh phari
Warna charhi

Likh likh kar parha hatheli par
Alpha beta gamma ka chhala
Concentrated H2SO4 nay poora,
Poora bachpan jala daala
(This nerdy science reference makes this song for me!!:D)

Banchpan toh gaya
Jawani bhi gayee
Aik pal toh ab humein
Jeenay do jeenay do

Yes, school, aik pal toh mujhe jeenay do!:(

P.S. Downloaded the soundtrack of 3 Idiots last night...highly recommend it! Cannot wait to see Aamir Khan on the big screen again, I <3 him. Watching his movie on Christmas/Boxing Day has become a bit of a ritual, but Christmas break seems so bloody far away. Allah mian just let me survive (and do well) in all the upcoming (and past) midterms/finals, I've reached my breaking point.

No comments:

Post a Comment