Sunday, November 22, 2009

You

I don't know you. I've never really talked to you. I know little about you. But I like the idea of you. I like the idea of us. I want to find out if that idea has any merit. If we'd ever work. I want us to work...badly. But a part of me knows this might lead to regret and disappointment. At least now, the possibility of  us exists. If we ended up as one and it didn't work out, then I won't have anything to fall back on, nothing to hope for.

I don't hope for much; being too hopeful or having expectations leads to disappointment. I've learned this the hard way.

But this, this idea of us, this I hope for. I've been hoping for it for a few years now.

Please, hear my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. may the powers that be unite you with the one you wish to dhizn with!

    ReplyDelete