Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wish upon a falling star

I still wish things had gone in a different direction...not sure if it would have been better or worse for me, but at least, it would have been different. I need change, this monotony is killing me.

I also wish Allah mian will make everything alright and everything that is happening is for the best. In the end, things will iA work out in my favour and the way I want them to. Maybe if I tell myself that enough, it will actually happen. Like SRK said in Om Shanti Om repeatedly (don't ask me why I'm quoting this), "kehtay hain agar kissi cheez ko dil say chaho toh saari kayinaat ussay tumsay milanay ki koshish main lag jaati hai" or in other words, If you want it badly enough, the universe will make it happen.

I wish, wish upon a falling star!

1 comment: