Monday, November 9, 2009

Weird

I'm in such a weird place right now...and I'm not sure why.

Other than the usual "I hate school", "when will this degree from hell end" and "why did I ever think applying to this faculty was a good idea," I'm not sure what is really wrong with me.

I'm just bored or annoyed or tired. I'm not sure.

Maybe it's cause I've been replaced...but I only figured that out today...so why was I piss-y yesterday?

So many questions, the answers should come from within, but I can't find them.

Maybe my trip this week will help clear things up. It kinda did last time, but not really. Trips have always been hard for me. I love escaping away from this city but then a) I don't want to come back and b) when I do come back, I'm all out of place, mentally.

At least, right now I know life's a bitch and school sucks and everything is just plain old boring and annoying, but when I come back, I'll have had a taste of something different that I'll actually like and then this place will be even more boring, sucky and annoying. And re-adjusting to this mess will take time. And I have a HUGE midterm next week that I don't really have time to re-adjust. And I'm also not the kind of person that just closes off emotionally to study and such. I need to be in the right mindset to focus on school.

This week will not be the best despite the escape and I can just feel it.

I want to see either the MJ movie or Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani when I'm away. I just want to see MJ cause everyone else is and it's a limited opportunity, I really don't have much emotional attachment to him or his music. But Ajab Prem I actually am looking forward to. I saw Wake up Sid recently, and fell for Ranbir. He is exactly the kind of desi boy I'd be into, physically. Tall, lanky but not, not too hairy but not a hairless mole rat either. Just perfect.

Anyways, I should go sleep. School in the morning *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment