Monday, November 9, 2009

T - 7 hours

My room's a mess, the song playing on iTunes is "hum toh bhaee jaisay hain" from Veer Zaara, which seems to aptly predict that my room will remain a mess till I get back.

I just hope my mother doesn't try to clean up whilst I am away. Wednesday's a national holiday and if she's bored, my room's in trouble and I have a very organized mess that only I can sort through.

Sometimes a mother trying to fix things is exactly what the doctor did NOT order. I hope she's busy on Wednesday.

But I should try and at least clean it up a little bit before I sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came. Catching up on 9 months of happenings in one night is a feat, but I like to think we managed quite well. You are right though, and in the future I will need to remember that the harsh truths that only your friends will tell you are something that I, with my incredible levels of foolishness, desperately need. Love you hon. I hope that the trip provided you with the break you needed.
    - f

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why you all hate living there, its much fun!
    Yeah, I'm surprised we managed to cover most of it, it's probably cause neither of us fell asleep lol.
    Love you too! December's only a few weeks away! :D

    ReplyDelete