Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pet Peeves

- Arab girls and their "wallah you're tooooo cuuuteeee" and other equally irritating comments. I find Arab girls, in general, silly and annoying. Their values are weird and they think very highly of themselves . I find them to be very fake, actually, I've seen them be fake nice, turn around and bitch about that very person. (Disclaimer: does not apply to all Arab girls, DUH!)

- "Awwww" girls in general...if you're being too nice, I pretty much believe you're faking it. Grow a pair and don't like everything about everyone...you don't have to, you won't be chastised for not liking something and maybe it will make you a less dense person.

-  Couples where one partner defends the other; can't stand it. I've told everyone that if I become one of those people, slap me out of it. It's cool if you're in a group and there's playful back and forth going on and you step in to defend your better half, jokingly (I still think I'd probably join in the bashing of my other half) but don't go out of your way to defend your partner, especially when you have little to do with whatever is being discussed.

- Pushovers and/or people with no opinions on matters. Voice your opinions...maybe you're thinking something no one else is.

- People driving below/at speed limit on a highway...ahead of me. I'm on the highway to blaze past everything...why are you ruining my fun?

- People who tell me what to do. I don't have a huge problem with authority, I take what my bosses say quite seriously. But people like in the MSA (Muslim Students' Association) who come up to me randomly and tell me not to pray with nail polish on cause it's wrong. What's it to you? It's between me and Allah mian. I'm just not preach-y because I don't want to be preached to either (this requires it's own post...later)

That's all I have for now, I'm sure I'll add to this list later.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Definitely agree with the partner bs, and the highway bit. Only that my car only allows for blazing past everything occasionally =p

    ReplyDelete